New Year Resolutions
1. - I will
try to figure out why I "really" need 12 e-mail addresses.
2. - I will stop sending e-mail to my wife (husband). A phone call every
now and then would be appreciated.
3. - I resolve
to work with neglected children - my own.
4. - I will
answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm with which I answer my e-mail.
5. - I will stop sending e-mail, instant messages
and be on the phone
at the same time with the same person.
6. - I resolve to back up my hard drive daily
well, once a week
at least once a year.
7. - I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course,
will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher.
8. - I will stop checking my e-mail at three in the morning
is much more practical since my friends overseas already had time to answer
me by then.
9. - I will think of a password other than "password".
10. - I resolve to
I resolve to
I resolve to, uh
11. - I resolve to, uh, get my, er
I resolve to, uh, get my, er,
off-line work done, too!